We have painted many cabinets some version of white. White is the most common color but there are many other colors that work too without going all the way to bright yellow or candy apple red.
At Grants Painting we specialize in cabinet painting. We refinish over a hundred kitchen cabinet sets every year in Indianapolis, Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville, Westfield, Brownsburgh, Zionsville and Greenwood. If you are in one of these areas please call us for your cabinet painting project at 3178004540.
White Cabinet PaintingPainting cabinets white seems like a no-brainer right? Yes, it kinda is. However you have to get the best white to paint your cabinets or it will be a miss.
- Matching your trim will always win. This may or may not be the best option but if you want a sure fire no fail color then go with a match of your trim.
- If your white is too close to your trim without a good match then you may make your trim or cabinets look dingy.
Off White Cabinet PaintingChoosing the right off white can be a little chancy but can also bring the perfect color where bright white just wont work for your design.
- Choose your off white based on surfaces that wont change for a while like your counter tops.
- Look at your color at all times of the day to be sure you wont get an undesired result.
- Choose whites from the lightest version of beige, tans, browns, greys, greens, and yellows.
- Ignore the white boarder and do not look at your white next to any other white unless the white will be in the room post cabinet painting.
Duel Color Painted CabinetsPainting the island a separate color can solve the issue of having too much white or just adding more a more dynamic look to your cabinets.
- Use an accent color based on whats going to bring life to your kitchen and don’t be afraid to reach for the stars.
- Just tops, just bottoms or just the island is often the best choice for a duel color situation.
- If you are choosing a very dark color consider going with a higher gloss for just for durability.
- Choose enough of a difference to create contrast more than what a shadow can.
Painting Cabinets Grey
- Be sure to look at your grey in all times of the day.
- Choosing a greyish from greens or browns is a sure bet for a more refined cabinet refinishing project.
- The lightest of greys are going to look like s super bright white in some lights.
Going With Wild Color CabinetsConsidering a bright and wild color for your cabinets? DO IT. Candy Apple Red or Canary Yellow! Then post a pic for us in the comment section.
- Choosing a higher gloss is best with dark and extremely rich or bright colors. The extra amount of colorants used to achieve these colors will cause the paint to scuff easier.
- When choosing your color be sure to go all the way. Don’t hesitate and choose the color that you actually want. Stock cabinets in display rooms will give you great ideas but bring your color chips so you can relate to what you are actually looking at!
Freelancer site for Presentation DesignSaturday, October 5th, 2019
Good Afteroon I would like to invite you to register with Sweaty Quid, a quality freelancer marketplace where you can hire freelancers for all your business needs and sell your own services at no cost. Register today at sweatyquid.com and If you have any questions, do let me know! Welcome to the mothership
Seven 'til Midnight Double Dare Burgundy Basque Set : Become our reviewerMonday, September 23rd, 2019
We are presently looking for product reviewers to review our brand new sexy nightwear Lace Top Stockings collection such as Blush and Lace Babydoll! If this is of interest to you, give me a shout on https://www.instyle.com/look-of-the-day/2007-08-18
ElixinolFriday, September 20th, 2019
Hi everybody! I was thinking whether or not anyone wants to partner with me as a cannabis and CBD goods reviewer? I have actually received a good deal of cbd product lines from popular brand names which include Oracle I also have a considerable amount of CBD and hemp goods to send to CBD and hemp reviewers, including CBD Tinctures, CBD Edibles and CBD Isolate I likewise do vape reviews and am trying to find a vape reviewer also to review the following eliquid brands (will be sent to you): Apothecary Tonics, Crisp E-Liquid and Teleos Core E-Juice Thanks guys and have a fab day! You can reach me at https://allcbdstores.com
Peaches and Screams ShopThursday, September 19th, 2019
I would like to see if anyone has bought from Peaches and Screams I totally love and want to buy their Romantic Mesh and Lace Chemise Set as a small Christmas time pressie for my nearest and dearest .
Best Email Crawler by Creative Bear TechThursday, September 19th, 2019
I am the head developer for the Email Extractor and Search Engine Harvester by Creative Bear Tech - https://creativebeartech.com. Basically, this online search engine scraper can scrape many of the search engines, including Google, Bing, AOL, Yandex together with social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yellow Pages, Google Maps and so much more. I imagine it will be much easier if you study the complete manual at https://blockchainlifemag.com/2019/05/21/guide-email-extractor-and-search-engine-scraper-by-creative-bear-tech. The software program is not official yet, but as soon as it is, it will be available on https://creativebeartech.com We are currently beta testing the application and searching for beta tester and software reviewers. You will receive the complete licence key for the software and can even scrape B2B contact information for your own industry. If interested, please give me a shout on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Creative-Bear-Tech-2284249764963533/or just respond to this thread.