Cabinet Refinishing / Cabinet Painters
Refinishing kitchen cabinets is growing in popularity for many reasons. The cost of replacing brand new cabinets is soaring as the price of wood soars. Cabinets that are built with the “old ways” of solid wood and dove tails are even more expensive as carpenters that build custom cabinets disappear. Over the same time paint has made leaps and bounds in performance allowing for painting cabinets to not only be a viable solution but also deliver a brand new appearance. Grants Painting is helping customers achieve the results of painted kitchen cabinets at a FRACTION of the cost of new cabinets.
Grants Painting provides painting services in Indianapolis and surrounding counties. Our painters in Indianapolis take great care of your home painting. We strive everyday to provide the best value possible for your painting needs. Grants Painting specializes in spray finishes of cabinets, bookshelves. Grants Painting is happy to provide value to Indianapolis, Carmel, Fishers, Westfield, Brownsburg, McCordsville, Noblesville and Zionsville.
Why Choose Our Cabinet Painting Company
- Our cabinets are painted with a spray finish using high quality airless and hvlp sprayers. Your doors are sprayed at our cabinet painting shop. While the boxes are being sprayed in your home. Our shop is outfitted with racking systems to dry the doors quickly and a HEPA dust collection system to ensure the finish is beautifully smooth and without debris.
- Grants Painting refinishes the most cabinets with our specially designed paint system than any other painting contractor, cabinet shop or specialty refinishing shop. Our cabinet painters do not reface or re-stain so they are very practiced in achieving the results that you should expect for an expert finish on such an important item such as your kitchen cabinets.
- Grants Painting takes pride in the finished product of your kitchen cabinet refinishing project. We have taken extensive care to test EVERY possible cabinet painting system on the market today.
- We spare no expense when painting your kitchen cabinets and supply ONLY the best options for all of the materials used on your cabinets. No other contractor will supply the same high level of products and service at the same price. With our bulk ordering and well-practiced painters, our level of service is incomparable.
- Two or three coats of primer are used depending on your cabinet wood type. Then two or three topcoats of our amazing topcoat product to leave you with the most durable finish possible.
- With our process you can leave your dishes in the cabinets. No need to litter your entire home with your dishes.
- We complete your kitchen in less than 1 week! Our products are fast dry products allowing us to apply the full number of coats needed to give you lasting durability and appearance.
- Handles and knobs changed for free if holes match.
- Want to change your hardware? Have it there the day of the reinstall and we’ll change the handles or knobs at no cost to you if the holes are the same. Please let us know if you need them changed and we will do that before the painting process.
- Choose from any of the colors from Benjamin Moore, Ace Hardware or ICC Fllors. We can also do a match of your favorite off brand color if you would like.
Our Cabinet Painting Process
- Remove hardware and doors and start painting doors back at our cabinet painting shop.
- We mask your kitchen with great care ensuring that the tiniest details are covered protecting your countertops, floor, walls and appliances. A plastic room is constructed to prevent dust and fumes from escaping into your home using a Zipwall® system.
- Mask kitchen including floor, appliances, walls and countertops.
- Clean and sand both the doors and the boxes of the cabinets.
- Prime with our developed process of primers depending on your specific type of cabinets. Surface imperfections are caulked and repaired too.
- A minimum of two finish coats are applied over a minimum of two primer coats. * Oak cabinets with large grain receive more coats.
- Your doors are installed on the 4th or 5th day of your project and adjusted to the most ideal positioning. All masking is removed and you are left with a professional cabinet painting job by a professional cabinet painting company.
Painted Kitchen Cabinet Warranty
All of our painted kitchen cabinets come with a two year warranty. The only exception is cabinets that were already previously painted with a system other than ours.
Our kitchen cabinet warranty covers any serious problems that you may have within two years of application and are not the cause of unreasonable damage. Paint costs may apply. We supply the same sprayed finish that you received when we first applied the coating onto your painted kitchen cabinets.
Cabinet Painting Service Area
- and more
Benefits Of Painting Cabinets NOT Refacing
- The coating industry has made leaps and bounds in advancements in high grade coatings allowing us to use a MUCH BETTER coating system than the much used “Oil based primer with Trim Paint” system of painting cabinets that most cabinet painters will want to use.
- Refinishing your cabinets will last just as long as a refacing job and if one is damaged the repair is many times easier.
- Cabinet refinishing is a shorter turnaround time. Most kitchen cabinets are refinished and complete within one week.
- Cabinet refinishing is GREENER. There is no waste of hardwoods going to the dump and no new trees getting cut down.
- Refinishing your kitchen cabinets supports a local business! Most hardwoods of today actually are coming from other countries. Grants Painting is a local business supporting only the communities that we work in.