Indianapolis Cabinet Painters – Spray Finish
Since 2009, Grants Painting has been painting cabinets in the Indianapolis area. We have successfully delivered quality cabinet painting projects since before painting cabinets was a popular idea. Many painters will make this same claim. I encourage you to look at our oldest reviews on Google and Houzz.com. We used to be the sole exclusive cabinet painters, however we are still the best with a complete spray finish.
Refinishing kitchen cabinets is growing in popularity for many reasons. The cost of replacing brand new cabinets is soaring as the price of wood soars. Cabinets that are built with the “old ways” of solid wood and dove tails are even more expensive and carpenters that build custom cabinets become more unavailable. Paint has made leaps and bounds in performance and capabilities allowing for painting cabinets to not only be a viable durable solution but also deliver a brand new appearance. Grants Painting is helping customers achieve the results of painted kitchen cabinets at a FRACTION of the cost of new cabinets.
What We Offer To You
- Best Paint Process with application and materials – Our knowledge of paint extends that of the sales team at the paint stores. We learned long ago they lie or simply extend half truths that they are taught.
- Best Quality Tape and sundries – We continue to use the best products throughout the entire process. This ensures that a myriad of possible issues stay at bay.
- Leave Dishes In Your cabinets – No need to litter your entire home with your dishes. Only some large items and heavily packed cabinets will need some items removed.
- New Hardware – New hardware can include handles knobs and pulls. We do not provide the hardware but old holes can be patched and moved to match the hardware of choice
- Soft Close – Doors can be fitted with new hinges that have the soft close feature for about $6 to $10 a door. Soft close is available for drawers too but may require new draw boxes which we can also provide.
- New Doors – New door made of poplar, maple or other hardwoods are available from our door maker which performs their own measurements themselves. This gives peace of mind in that your final fit and alignment will be optimal.
- Cleaner – Painting cabinets is a messy process if done right. Doing an all spray finish creates dust and so does sanding. Applying more paint to ensure lasting is also going to create more dust. You can count on Grants Painting to contain the most dust and not spray surfaces that are not intended to be painted.
Our Superior Process
- Step 1 Your doors are taken to our HEPA filtered super bright spray booth. Specialty cleaners and a vigorous prep process are applied to the doors and drawer faces. A minimum of two coats of primer is applied to each side and all of the detailing. Glues and fasteners are used to stabilize the door and ensure no movement in the future.
- Step 2 Every surface is masked. Using plastic and paper, we cover every surface. We use multiple layers of construction paper to protect floors from damage and paint. Then the same prep process is followed for the boxes of the cabinets and then 2- 4 coats of primer are applied.
- Step 3 Doors drawer faces and cabinet boxes are sanded and minor blemishes are addressed. Gaps are filled to ensure a smooth surface. First coat of finish are applied to everything.
- Step 4 More coats are applied to everything. All surfaces will receive in final a minimum of 2 coats of primer and 3 coats of topcoat. When we say a coat of paint we mean it. Nothing that would make the paint thinner and less durable is ever added. This is very important with kitchen cabinet painting because if you add water to the paint then it will be less water resistant.
- Step 5 Masking is ripped down in the kitchen. The doors and drawers still drying in our temperature/humidity controlled clean environment.
- Step 6 The cabinet doors and drawers come back and your kitchen, bath or built-ins look brand new! Hardware positions are determined against the finished product and the new hardware installed. Leaving you with a whole new look!
Indianapolis Area Service Area
Grants Painting is happy to provide value to Indianapolis, Carmel, Fishers, Westfield, Brownsburg, McCordsville, Noblesville and Zionsville.
Grants Painting refinishes the most kitchen cabinets with our specially designed paint system than any other painting contractor, cabinet shop or specialty refinishing shop. Our cabinet painters do not reface or re-stain. We are very practiced in achieving the results that you should expect for such an important item such as your kitchen cabinets.
We strive to provide the best finished job for your money. We do this whether you know it or not. Our painters rise to the top through innovation, product knowledge and application expertise. Often, you can’t see issues or problems in areas until long after the painter is gone. but that’s not the case when hiring Grants Painting. When hiring Grants Painting as your painting contractor, you will see us display these qualities:
- Integrity and Honesty – These terms seem to mean the same thing at first glance. Honesty is when we tell you we are using the best products and tools. Integrity is the fact that we have done our homework on product knowledge and we actually know what the best product is.
- Craftsmanship and Quality Control – Grants Painting considers the job done when the job is done properly. We will never use substandard products or methods to complete your painting service.
- Cleanliness and Safety – A clean and safe work site is mandatory, whether it is a residential house painting job or a commercial office painting. We will always be sure to keep our insurance in tact and follow OSHA rules and regulations to keep the customer out of any liability that could arise.